Wednesday, September 26, 2007

background info and Montreal


Family Update:

As most of you know I am currently staying at home with Kyler and awaiting the arrival of our baby girl who is due in January, but with any luck will arrive in December! In order to keep up my teaching skills, I am tutoring at home 3 days a week for a few hours and teaching a class of 2 year olds at our church on Tuesdays from 9:30-2:30. It works out well because Kyler is in my class so I still get to hang out with him and he gets to socialize with other kids and he is getting used to sharing mommy! Which will be helpful when baby G comes.


Cody is currently working for Ethanol Technology. He travels to different Ethanol plants mainly around Kansas, but he does have a few in Missouri, California and Arizona, and helps them run trials using the products that Ethanol Tech sells. We could all do without the traveling but this job has provided lots of good opportunities for him.


We currently just returned from Montreal, Canada where Cody's work hosted what is called "Alcohol School." It is a school for microbiologists about making Ethanol. We thought we would get to spend more time with Cody but Kyler and I had fun by ourselves. Kyler was an excellent little man. He was so good on the plane and while we were shopping in Montreal! I was so proud of him. I have attached some pics from the Biodome in Montreal. Kyler seemed to enjoy it, although his favorite animal was still the ducks!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara