Sunday, October 21, 2007

Zoo





This weekend Kyler went to the Wichita Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Snyder. I take him about once a week but I am trying to find ways for him to be away from mommy since he so attached to me. Kyler loves to look at all the animals but his favorites are the giraffes-in fact this is what he asked Grandma and Grandpa Smith for for his birthday. They are still working on arranging that though! He also loves the lions and the penguins.
Kyler was a very good little boy while he was away from mommy so I was very proud of him. When Baby G comes he is going to have a really hard time (and so am I.) I never thought that a 2 year old would end up being my best bud! We are so close it's scary sometimes! I think what freaks Grandma Snyder out is that he is just as picky as I am! Aftere the zoo they went and ate at McDonald's and after he was done eating he cleaned up his mess and even put his high chair away! What an awesome little guy!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara