Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER!!

Kyler at Applebee's


Today (November 6, 2007) Kyler Michael turned 2 years old. I can't believe that my baby boy is now 2. Kyler is taking it quite well, mommy however has cried a few times because he is getting so big. Before you know it he is going to be 15 and not need his mommy anymore-let alone cry every time I leave the room! I am not looking forward to that! For his birthday we went to Mom's Day Out at the church and he got to play with his friends, then we took him out to eat at Applebee's and then came home so he could open his presents. At Applebee's Kyler got an ice cream dessert because it was his birthday. This is only the 2nd time Kyler has ever had ice cream because of his issues with milk. We are slowly getting him onto milk (thank goodness!) but I do think the ice cream gave him a little shock because it was so cold. In the pictures above I had to add them one at a time so I tried to describe what he was doing at the time.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I understand your feelings about Kyler turning 2. I was a bigger mess when Lucy turned 2, than 1. When they are 2, they just aren't a baby anymore!!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara