Thursday, December 13, 2007

9 months and Counting...



Yesterday I hit the "9 month/36 week" mark. Why do they say you are pregnant for 9 months when it is actually 10? How annoying! At my Dr's appt today my tummy measured 33 cm, last week I was 35 cm so that means Baby G has dropped. I was wondering if she had because every time she gets the hiccups it seriously feels like she is going to fall right out! I never had that experience with Kyler, he didn't drop until I went into labor. She did an internal exam and couldn't feel my cervix so she is guessing that I am not dilated. Hopefully we will be able to tell next week. Here are some lovely pics of mommy feeling quite huge. I realize that I could be bigger, but that doesn't mean that I'm not uncomfortable!!
PS Cody was sitting on the floor with Kyler when he took these pictures (hence the angle!)

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara