Friday, December 21, 2007

Things I NEVER thought I would do...

until I became a mommy, that is!

*Give an enema (enough said!)
*Get excited when my child poops!
*Use my shirt as a Kleenex because I did not have a Kleenex.
*Not care that I just used my shirt as a Kleenex!
*Change a zillion diapers a day (ok so not a zillion but it sure seems like it some days).
*Find sippy cups filled with rotten milk in random places throughout the house or car.
*Wash my own sheets 5 days in a row because they were thrown up on, peed on, or pooped on.
*Adjust my own diet just so I could breastfeed (I really missed cheese!)
*Spend $25 on a small can of formula that only lasted 3 days-let's hope Baby G will be a little cheaper or I may have to breastfeed forever!
*Play cars for hours on end.
*Watch the movie "Cars" 3 times a day (or more) The sad part is I still laugh at my favorite parts!
*Say good-bye to the candy and hello to the fruits just so Kyler will like fruit also. (Don't worry I still sneak in a Twix or two during naptime!)
*Actually understand what my child is saying when no one else has a clue.
*Cry when my child cries or when he leaves me.
*Think that sleeping in is 6AM instead of 10AM.
*Be able to clean up vomit, urine, and poop without blinking an eye-even when the before mentioned is not from my child!

And last, but not least,
I never thought that I could love another person so much that it hurts.

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara