Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby Update


Just wanted to let everyone know that we should have a Baby Girl no later than Tuesday, January 8th, 2008!! I am currently dilated 1.5 cm and 70% effaced. Apparently all this walking is paying off. Unfortunately, it is also costing me money since I tend to walk at places I enjoy shopping! Not so good. The other day I walked at Lowe's and I didn't spend any money so maybe I should continue walking there. It's not nearly as much fun though!
THE PLAN: I will check in at Wesley Birthcare Center Monday evening and have something or other applied to my cervix to move labor along, the next morning they will start Pitocin and Baby G should arrive that day. I was so excited that I got to the pick the date. I really wanted to have her on January 8th for 2 reasons, one is it's an even day and we were all born on even days, the other is that if she is born on Jan 8th her and Kyler will be exactly 2 years, 2 months, and 2 days apart. Now if she comes on her own a little earlier I wouldn't complain about that either!
As some of you may know, this will be my first night away from Kyler. I know, I know, the kid is over 2 and has never spent the night away from his mommy, but to be perfectly honest, I don't really have anywhere to go! Kind of sad huh! I have a feeling being away from my Baby Boy is going to be quite hard on mommy and on Kyler. Wish both of us luck!

And since you know I can't not post a picture. Here is Kyler in his new snow gear (don't worry he had a coat and gloves on too) . He got to play outside the other day for a few minutes, so of course he had to get all bundled up. We are all looking forward to the nice weather this weekend-can you say ZOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather, I got your blog address from the Christmas card you gave to Tray. He has been missing you and I was just sure you would have had that Baby by now so I thought I would check and see. Glad to hear everyone is doing well and I will be sure to check back next week to see a pic of the new baby and hear how both you and Kyler did on your night away from each other. Maybe we will see you at the Zoo, we are going on Sunday. Good luck and God bless! Marci Bell - marci.l.bell@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I can't wait until your baby girl is here. I'm sure Olivia and her will see a lot of each other at their cousins' birthday parties, etc. Kyler is quite the cutie as well. Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Jodi

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara