Monday, January 14, 2008

Mommy's Bad Habit





So after Grandma Snyder came over yesterday and looked in Ella's closet I have come to the realization that I just might have a nasty habit. I LOVE to buy Kyler and now Ella clothes. Kyler seriously has more clothes than I do. Insane, I know, but I just love buying clothes for them. Why is it that the minute you find out you are having a girl you have to buy all the pink clothes you can find. Ella has so much pink in her room that I may even start hating the color-ok maybe not-but she does have a lot of pink. I have attached pictures of both of their closets and her room. Let me know if anyone knows of any cures for this nasty habit. (Other then hiding the check book!)

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

It only gets worse. I am now making bows to match Lucy's dresses! I don't have to do her laundry very often (except for socks and underwear) because she has SO many clothes! Let me know if you find a solution...however, my problem isn't me buying, it's my mom!

Love Ella's room! Stripes are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I find two babies and a 3 year old a good deterent to shopping, it's too much work wrestling with the stroller and trying not to lose Jet between the potty runs, it's easier to just stay home and let the Grandma's take care of the clothes!
--Jeri

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara