Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday Ella



Today Ella turned one month old. In order to celebrate she has had several big accomplishments already today. First, last night she slept four straight hours. It may not sound like much but believe me, it's huge for her (and for me!). Kyler also is helping celebrate the occasion because he slept until 8am. I think I actually got about 7 hours of sleep last night. I haven't had that much sleep in a LONG time! The other big event that happened today is that she rolled over for the first time. It was probably an accident, but it was still pretty cool. I had her on her stomach and was trying to take some pictures and all of the sudden she kicked her leg and over she went. Go Ella!
She is also getting to be such a big girl. She is finally wearing 0-3 month clothes, which is good because I was really getting sick of seeing her in the same newborn clothes over and over! In the picture she is wearing her very first dress. Aunt Jacki picked it out so of course it is K-State purple, but I guess we will forgive her for that:)

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara