Friday, February 22, 2008

Mommy and Ella


Since Ella is growing so fast I thought I had better get some use out of the sling. She wasn't so into it this time and her head kept falling out. Now that I think about it, maybe I didn't have her in there very well! I would have cried too! She is sleeping a little more at night, which is definitely good news for me! She is waking up about 3 times a night, which is sooooo much better then what she was doing!
This week Cody had to head to Arizona for work so my mom came down this week and helped me out. I wouldn't have made it through the week without my wonderful mother! Thank you mommy:)
I decided that since Cody actually got several full nights of sleep while he was gone he was going to stay up with Ella and transition her into her crib and I was going straight to bed! The first night he was up with her for quite awhile but the second night it didn't take near as much time, and.... he got her to take a binkie! That has really helped. Some day I will probably regret giving her a binkie, but night now it's a lifesaver. She doesn't have it totally figured out but we're getting there. When I put it in her mouth she just kind of looks at me like where's the milk mama! Sorry dear, there's no food in there.

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara