Sunday, March 2, 2008

America's Next Top Model




Does anybody else just love this show? I am addicted to the reruns. After watching it every weekend I have decided that Ella is America's Next Top Model. Check out her model like poses. She usually watches it with me so apparently some of it is rubbing off on her! However, she is probably going to have to slim down just a bit. Check out those chubby legs and cheeks and her spare tire! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with her as she grows! I think she weighs around 12 lbs right now.

Kyler stayed the night with Grandma and Grandpa Snyder this weekend. It was his first time staying the night away from home. They said he did pretty good-probably better then mommy did! I think I only cried twice so that's not to bad. I really did miss him so I don't see him leaving me again any time soon-sorry Grandma and Grandpa.

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

After a bit, you will relish those nights where your kiddos are with someone else who loves them almost as much as you do! Lucy has sleepovers at least once a month with Nana and Papa! Just wait till you can send both and have a quiet evening at home....we use those to clean :)

Anonymous said...

The sleepovers are the best! I can't wait until the girls are old enough to go to Granny and Pops's house so we can really clean ours in an afternoon instead of a weekend because of all the interruptions. We might even get a nap in! Oh well.
Did you mean you would be in Emporia the weekend of the 15th? If so, we'll be there and have to get together!
Jeri

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara