Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!

I know this picture isn't the greatest, but I actually got her to smile in a picture so I decided to post it anyway!



Ella turned two months old this weekend. We have her two month appointment this week but I am guessing she is around 13 pounds. Boy, does that girl love to eat! She has already doubled her birth weight! I will let you know the exact measurements after we go to the doctor. She is sleeping a little better at night. She is up 2-3 times but it's better than 6! She is cooing and making noises constantly and usually a pretty happy baby. She is still having a couple hours of cranky time at night but it seems to be getting better. She smiles a lot during the day and cries a lot in the evening. It's kind of weird.

Updated 3/12/08: Ella had her two month appt today and she weighed 11 lbs 14 oz (75%ile) and was 22 3/4 inches long (63%ile) (not 11 inches-can you tell I have to type my blogs quickly!!). I thought she would weigh a little more then that. Oh well. She is growing quite well so that makes me very happy. She had to have three shots today. She was not thrilled. She cried for a bit, then fell asleep. She's awake right now but seems to be happy so hopefully we'll have a good day!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Olivia is the exact same way. . .happy as can be during the day and gets extremely irritable at night.

Anonymous said...

13 pounds! I don't think Harleigh weighs quite that yet and I'm positive Rogue doesn't! They do however sleep through the night, so I guess what they say about them sleeping through the night when the get to 12 pounds isn't true. Ella looks great though! See you this weekend!
Jeri

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara