Sunday, March 9, 2008

A week at home

Ella and Great Grandma Smith

Ella and Great Grandpa Smith

Last week Cody had a long week of traveling so instead of staying at home with the little ones (who were sick) and the dogs I decided to head to my folks house. First of all, let me say thank you to mom and dad for their help with the kids. Second, let me stay that I will never, ever do that again (at least not with the dogs!) Let me explain. The trip home did not just involve myself, Kyler, and Ella. It also involved the dogs! I thought that since Otis has not been feeling well that he would be just fine at mom and dads (they are not big dog people remember!). However, Otis decided that he needed to be a huge pain in the butt while we were there and bark, and whine, and tear things up! Oh, Otis, when will you learn! Other then the dogs the trip was great. Kyler and Ella love to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa. Kyler got to go see Grandpa at work, feed the kitties, see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa, see Great Aunt Jill and Great Uncle Greg and sleep with mommy! Life was good! Ella got to meet Great Grandma and Grandpa and Great Aunt Jill and Great Uncle Greg for the first time and spend the whole week cuddling with Grandma. Does life get any better?

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara