Thursday, April 24, 2008

Home again




This week Cody had to head to St. Louis so after we finished at Mom's Day Out on Tuesday Kyler, Ella, and myself headed to my folks house. Grandma and Grandpa Snyder were nice enough to "babysit" Belle. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! I know you kind of get the short end of the stick there but we really appreicate your help.


Before we arrived, my mom made a Walmart run and she showed up with a new "Bye-Bye" for Kyler. He loved his new car. Luckily, it wasn't raining on Tuesday so he was able to ride it that night. Unfortunately, it rained the rest of the week so he wasn't able to ride it much. I am sure we will be back at mom and dad's soon so he will get lots of use out of it! (I actually thought we may have to drive Kyler's new car home since gas is so darn expensive!)


On Wednesday we headed to Lawrence to eat with Aunt Jacki, Uncle Chris, Uncle Adam, and (soon to be) Aunt Cherie. It was great to see them. Aunt Jacki even has a bit of a belly! She looked adorable and I am so excited to be an Aunt!

We had to come home on Thursday because we had "Mommy and Me" pictures scheduled at Camera Angles. However, before we headed home we stopped at Bennigan's and ate lunch with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Adam. It was a pretty uneventful lunch, other then the fact that they had this cool St. Patty's day poster board and I just had to get a picture of Kyler in it!

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara