Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's Finally Here!

Grandma getting ready to hit the baseball.
Grandpa pitching the ball.
Daddy boxing


What's finally here, you ask? My new Wii, of course! After researching for several weeks, I finally found the lowest price I possibly could and just went ahead and ordered it. It is actually Cody's Wii. It is his anniversary present. The 5th year is electronics right? No? Well it is in our house! I haven't had much time to play, Cody however has decided that playing Wii is much more important then anything else. I may have to hide it in order to get some things done around the house! Kyler has enjoyed the bowling game, but I think he is just a bit to young to really get it. Maybe after he watches us a few more times he will understand what to do.


Last night Grandma and Grandpa Snyder came down to play. Grandma had a blast, Grandpa however, wasn't so into it. That's ok Grandpa. Maybe when we get the bow hunter game you'll like it more:)

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara