Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I’ve been tagged. Thank you Jodi for tagging me.
Here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog .
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog
*Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Let's see what else I can tell you guys about myself.....
1. This summer I am in two weddings. I am the Matron of Honor in my best friend, Adriane's wedding and I am a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. I am very excited and honored to be a part of both of these weddings.

2. I hate to empty the dishwasher. I would rather wash the dishes then empty the dishwasher!

3. I love to plan things. I had a blast planning my own wedding and have enjoyed planning Kyler's birthday parties and I am sure I will enjoy planning Ella's.

4. I LOVE breastfeeding! I know it sounds crazy, but I actually enjoy it. Ella loves it too. I keep saying I may just nurse her until she goes to Kindergarten! Ok, I promise not to do that, but I do enjoy this bonding time with Miss Ella.

5. I am terrified of taking baths. I avoid baths at all costs. Don't worry-I take showers!

6. I know I said on my Thursday Thirteen that I am very close to my mom, but I am also very close to my mother in law. I talk to her almost once a day also. No wonder I don't get anything done! I'm always on the phone with my mom and MIL!

I am tagging Lyn-z, Jeri, Jennifer, and Jenny. Good luck Ladies. I can't wait to read your blogs:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it! Now I have to get the girls ready for bed!

Jeri

Lewis Family said...

Heather,

Funny question, but I don't know how to add a link from my blog to someone elses blog. I.E. --- When you tagged me ( I have it written already) I was asked to pick others to tag and have the link on my post to their blog, and I cannot figure out how to do that. Can you help???

Lewis Family said...

thanks!!! it worked and I finished my "tag"

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara