Monday, April 21, 2008

Our New Bling


You mean I get to keep this?


Sweet! Thanks Mommy and Daddy!

Close up of Ella's beautiful ring.


Close up of Mommy's beautiful ring.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a Baby ring for Ella and a Mother's ring for me. I was able to justify buying it because I am counting it as my Mother's Day present:) The rings finally came today. I ran up to get them and they turned out great. It's hard to make November (orange) and January (red) birthstones look pretty together, but since the stones are quite small the ring turned out really pretty. They had so many different rings to chose from that I had a hard time choosing. I knew I wanted one with small stones because of the colors and one that I could have their names engraved on, but that is all that I had decided. As you can see, both rings are quite pretty. Don't worry, Ella won't be wearing hers-it would definitely be a choking hazard for her since her hands are constantly in her mouth!

3 comments:

Jenny Lewis said...

Hi Heather,

Thanks for commenting on our blog. I read your blog as well, and then click on to the Glunts, their family really touched my heart, and now I'm hooked. How addictive is this bloging thing!!! We really miss the Hoopers, we only played one baseball season with them, which wasn't enough. Being a mommy to a one year old is a lot of work, I can't imagine two children!!! Smiles, Jenny

The Hooper Family said...

Love the rings!!! I think the color combo would look pretty cool! Ella is getting so big and her smile is adorable!!

gina said...

red and orange are my favorite two colors- so I'm loving this ring. :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara