Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

This site has a Thursday Thirteen theme. I thought this might be a fun thing to do every Thursday. I am encouraging all of you fellow bloggers to join in. I don't think they have a specific theme for today so I thought I would start out with this topic:

13 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I am extremely anal. I know that my way is right and I have a very hard time listening to other people's view.
2. I hate to fold laundry. And put it away. I really, really hate it!
3. I am addicted to reality TV shows. You name it, I probably watch it!
4. Some days I miss teaching, however, I wouldn't trade these days with my kids for anything.
5. I love to get mail. Even if it's junk mail. I love opening the mailbox and seeing all that mail!
6. My children are the most important things in my life. I would do absolutely anything for them.
7. I need lots of sleep. Always have, always will.
8. I am extremely close to my parents. I talk to my mom on the phone daily. I can't say this has always been the case (my mother says that I was the worst teenager in the world-I don't believe this for a minute however!).
9. I taught Special Education for 6 years.
10. I hate change. It totally freaks me out.
11. I can't stand being late and I hate it when other people are late.
12. I have 2 tattoos. (sorry mom and dad)
13. I had my belly button pierced for 5 years. Then I got pregnant with Kyler and had to take it out. If I am ever skinny again I would love to get it pierced again (sorry again mom and dad).

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara