Thursday, May 8, 2008

4 Months Old Already

Mommy says that I am as cute as a button!
Please say that you agree.Oh, now I'm just embarrassed!

Today Ella turned 4 months old. She is finally sleeping through the night-kind of. She had been doing quite well and going to bed around 9PM and sleeping until 7AM. However, last night she had a sneezing fit and that woke her up around 2AM. But that's ok. I expect a couple of setbacks. We have found that the key to getting her to sleep all night is I have to feed her quite frequently throughout the day. Unfortunately, that also means that I don't get much else done. I suppose if that is how I get my sleep I will have to do it. Her 4 month appt is scheduled next week so with all this constant feeding I am curious to see how much she weighs. She actually seems to have thinned out, or maybe she has just gotten longer. Who knows. Don't worry though, she still has her cute little rolls. Why is that they are so cute on her, but not so cute on me!? That totally seems unfair! Do you think I will outgrow them like she will?! I have my fingers crossed:)

She is still rolling, she is reaching for toys, she drools like crazy-I keep checking for teeth but so far nothing, she loves to smile and jabber, and she HATES to be ignored! She is ok with being put down (sometimes), however someone MUST be there to entertain her. Kyler usually does a good job with that. She is still having issues with spitting up. I'm not quite sure what the deal is with that. She seems to spit up more when we are away from home. It makes for very messy outings! I have really enjoyed the last 4 months (with the exception of no sleep!) and I look forward to watching her grow and change.

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

She really is a cute one, I don't think she could be any cuter!!! How come the rolls don't look very cute on me either??? Hmmmmmmm......

Lewis Family said...

Oh, yeah, this is the honest truth. If Cade had been a girl, her name would have been Ella Grace! My maiden name is Elliott, so we thought Ella would make a nice tribute. Funny!! We do love that name!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara