Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bridal Shower Fun

Avery and Ella playing on the floor. Avery is 7 months old and Ella is 4 months old. They played pretty well together until Avery starting making long noises. Then Ella got this really sad look on her face and started crying.

Adriane holding Avery and Ella. I think Avery is trying to rub Ella's budda belly!

Mommy and Adriane


This weekend Ella and I attended a Bridal Shower for my friend, Adriane. This is the 2nd of, I think, 7 showers! It was nice to get caught up with friends that I hadn't seen in such a long time. Adriane ended up getting some wonderful gifts and I do believe that after every so many years of being married you should be allowed to have another bridal shower so you can get all new stuff:)

**********************************************************************************************

After the shower we met my dad at Bruff's (you know I love those chedder cheese balls!!) and he was able to get in some major cuddle time with Miss Ella. Between Kyler always wanting Grandpa to play with him and mom always wanting to hold Ella, Grandpa NEVER gets his cuddles in. In fact, I think these were the first pictures I have of Grandpa holding Ella.





How happy does Grandpa look!?

1 comment:

amanda said...

so we are going to bruff's huh?? home of the chedder cheese balls?? you name it sister. i am there :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara