Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busted

Today while the babes were taking a nap I decided to sneak in an ice cream sandwich. You see, I don't let Kyler eat junk food very often so I have to sneak in my junk food during nap time. Kyler chose that time to wake up from his nap. I was BUSTED! Crap, now what should I do? Hide the ice cream sandwich in the couch cushions? No, to messy. Run and stick in the freezer? Nope, to slow. Share some with him? Oh, ok. I put what was left of my ice cream sandwich (no, seriously I gave him the rest) in a bowl and gave him a spoon and left him to eat his (mine) ice cream in peace. When I came back a few minutes later he had found some Pringles left over from lunch and was dipping them in the ice cream and sucking it off. I swear I gave him a spoon. What a creative young man:)

Who needs a spoon when you have Pringles?

YUM-O!

4 comments:

McMommy said...

Mmmmm! Ice cream sandwiches sound delish right now!! And I can't even imagine dipping the Pringles in them...the salty/sweet combo must be HEAVENLY! Kyler is one smart boy.

amanda said...

yum-o is right :)

and very creative too!!

3boys247 said...

You are a great mom. I would have ran to the bathroom and locked the door until my snack time was over.

beth said...

I do the exact same thing at nap time. Then I snack again when the kids get up and have a snack. And I wonder why I can not seem to loose weight...

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara