Friday, May 2, 2008

ELLA SLEPT!


Big News!! Ella slept from 8:30PM until 7:15AM!! This is a huge record for Ella! She has slept through the night, oh maybe 5 times, but I am counting 4:45AM as sleeping through the night! I'm being generous! As most of you know I am not a morning person and I totally need my sleep. Most of the nights when she would "sleep through the night" Kyler would wake up. We just couldn't catch a break! Last night was the first night that Kyler and Ella have both slept through the night! I am feeling nice and refreshed! Thank you Ella and Kyler for letting mommy have a good nights sleep. Now if we could just keep this going all would be good in the world!

2 comments:

The Walsh's said...

Hi!! Thanks for swinging by. I'd be happy to have a link on your blog, as long as you don't mind if I return the favor :) Your family is beautiful...Can't wait to read more.

McMommy said...

Ohh!! I am jumping up and down in excitment for you!! Because I am the mom of two kids who did not sleep through the night for a longggggggg time. Matty was 16 months when he finally slept through and Carter was 8 months! So I really feel like I know how thrilled you feel!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara