Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Kyler!

You love to help mommy clean.



Dear Kyler,
Today you are 2 1/2 years old. I can't believe you are growing up so fast. I am constantly amazed and impressed with all the things you can do and say. You already know the letters of the alphabet and the sounds that most of them make, the colors, you can count to 15, you talk like there is no tomorrow, always say please and thank you, and let's see, I am sure there are more things but I just can't think of them right now. You are constantly cracking us all up. Some of the things that you say are hilirous. For instance, the other night you were quite hyper and daddy asked you if you had been drinking red bull and you said, no daddy, mommy gave me blue bull. Thanks Kyler, always blaming mommy!

This year you have been attending Mom's Day Out at our church. At first you weren't so sure about it, but now you love it. You have made some great friends and really enjoying playing. Your favorite playmate is your "girlfriend" Paighton.

You are quite small for age. Or should I say quite skinny for your age. You weigh about 26 lbs. I keep trying to fatten you up but you are just to busy playing to eat much food. I have a feeling that some day you will eat us out of house and home so I should probably treasure these days!

You have become a wonderful big brother. At first you weren't quite sure what to think of your baby sis, but now you can't get enough of her. You love to hold her, however you can't hold her for long because she is to heavy for you! You hate it when she sleeps. I am guessing this is because you want her to play with you. You love to give her blankies, toys and different things to play with. I know that as Ella grows you two will become great friends.

Thank you Kyler Michael for a wonderful 2 1/2 years. Your daddy and I look forward to watching you grow and change. Just promise not to do it to quickly:)
We love you my little monster man.

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara