Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mom,

On this Mother's Day I want to thank you for always being there for me. For always loving me unconditionally (no matter what I did as a teenager:), for always being my rock, for always listening, for always offering me advice-even if I didn't ask for it!, and for always being you. I am so very lucky you have you as my best friend and my mother. I love you.



**************************************************************************


I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my favorite Mother in Law. I am very lucky to have been accepted into such a wonderful family. Thank you for always reminding me to stay positive, especially lately. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Thought it was great to remember your mother-in-law on Mother's Day. Where would we be without the wonderful gift they give us in giving us our husbands?
Laura

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara