Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Got That Lovin' Feelin'

Well Kyler, if you can't hold me, will you at least hold my hand?



Lately Kyler has been wanting to hold Ella. I mean, constantly wanting to hold Ella. As in, Mommy can't hold Ella because Kyler wants to. I am VERY happy that he loves his little sis and all, but seriously Kyler, she weighs almost as much as you do! This morning when he was attempting to hold her, but couldn't because she weighs to much so really she was just sitting beside him kind of thing, I snapped these incredibly cute pictures. Apparently Ella still feels the love!

3 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Kyler has adjusted extremely well to his sister! I can't wait for Lucy to love on her lil' sis!!

amanda said...

omg - how cute are those?? seriously honey you should blow those up and hang them on the wall!!

priceless :)

McMommy said...

We need one big collective "Awwwww!!!!!" with those precious pics!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara