Monday, May 26, 2008

Maybe Another Reason

I have to admit, I wasn't totally honest with you when I said that we were going to Arizona just to see friends and for Cody's work. We are also going to celebrate my birthday. This year is a big one. You see, it's my 30th. I have been dreading this since I turned 26 and realized that I was closer to 30 than to 20.
I know that everybody has to do it, I get that, I'm just having a really hard time with it for some reason. Daddy was afraid that if I had to stay at home, alone, with the kids, that I would sink into a deep depression or something. He just didn't understand that I would have all my bloggy friends with me to share in the pain! So wish me luck on Wednesday as I celebrate the big 3-0:)

I will try to blog about all of the fun and exciting things we do on our trip. If I don't have a chance though, be prepared for MANY, MANY updates when we get back. We are sure to have FUN, FUN, FUN on our trip.

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great trip and Happy Birthday!

I turned 35 this year and someone told me "know you're officially closer to 50 than 20." Gee. Thanks.

McMommy said...

WHAT??!! No, no, no...Heather, don't worry! You are in the fun club now!! We are 30! We are still young and yet wiser too. We can still rock the party shoes...and yet cuddle our kiddos at the same time. Aren't we lucky?

And if you still aren't convinced, I will have to fly out to Arizona with my party shoes on and celebrate with you!

Kerry said...

I turned 30 this year too! I can't believe it. What happened to my 20s?! And you can totally use my questions on your blog. I don't mind. I also don't mind if you ever need to "tag" someone. I love doing survey things. Have a great birthday in Arizona!

Kerry

amanda said...

well i am glad you have come clean :)

seriously honey you are going to be apart of the cool kids table come wednesday!!

happy, happy almost birthday!!

Lewis Family said...

Well, it's Wednesday in Japan, so Happy Birthday!!! Am I the first one officially? (Living on a different continent helps!!)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara