Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mommy and Me Day

Check out the rain puddles in the background. Kyler has such an aversion to mud that I practically had to carry him back to the playground equipment after he would go down a slide.
Yep, I had to carry him to this and place him on it because he would not walk in the mud!

Lately Kyler has not been feeling the mommy love. I'm not doing it on purpose, but I have just been so busy with planning bridal showers, getting ready for graduate school (YIKES!), planning for vacation, blogging-hehehe, and taking care of Ella that I just haven't been devoting as much time to him as I wish I could. So today we had a mommy and Kyler day. We went to Walmart and he got to pick out a new bye-bye (car), we ate at the "Moose Place" (Rib Crib), ran to the mall to find mommy some pants (not so fun for either of us!), played at the park, then ended the day with a Sonic run. We both had a great time just hanging out with each other. I love my little girl to pieces but I really miss just hangin' with my little man. I am so glad that we got to spend this time together. Thanks Kyler for such a wonderful day.

1 comment:

amanda said...

love that you and kyler had a day of much needed mommy and you time :) and i really love that it included a trip to sonic...another reason we are meant to be friends!!

ps - thanks for the love on the mommy quiz :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara