Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #3

For this weeks Thursday Thirteen I thought I would use this topic:

13 Reasons Why I Love To Blog
1. It's a great way to remember what my family has been doing.
2. I love to look back at the photos and see how much my children have changed.
3. Blogging is my digital scrapbook.
4. It's a great way to keep family and friends updated on our lives.
5. It's fun!
6. It's a great way to be creative.
7. I can read about other people's lives.
8. I get to meet new people.
9. I get to become reacquainted with old friends.
10. I get to show family and friends how wonderful my babies are!
11. I can document, without actually writing.
12. It's easy-I can blog while I am nursing!
13. It's quick-usually one post takes about 5 minutes (this one however took a little longer!)

No comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara