Friday, May 23, 2008

What's My Style?

If you head over to 3 Boys 24/7 blog she has a link to see what your "Mothering Style" is. I have to admit, I was curious. So I took the quiz. Turns out I am The "Tender Loving Care" Mother:

Hmmmm., who knew:)

“I want my children to feel they have an ally, someone who knows them completely. I want to be a haven for them.”

Gentle and kind, the ISFJ mother provides her children with generous amounts of tenderness, affection, and the comfort of daily routine. Her aim is to “be there” for her children, physically and emotionally. She is sensitive to their feelings, offering closeness, understanding, and quiet support.
I told you I just love to cuddle with my baby girl. I do love a routine, however I am really struggling with getting Ella on one. What's that all about?!
Loyal and devoted, the ISFJ mother has a strong sense of duty and consistently puts her children’s needs first. She delights in taking care of the little things that matter to a child, making each one feel loved and special.
Why just today I knew it would make Kyler happy to have Cheetos for lunch, so I let him. See, always doing those little things to make him feel loved and special:)
To provide her family with security and warmth, the ISFJ mother tends to the practical and domestic, aiming for a smooth-running household and an attractive home. She also observes and conveys the value and importance of family traditions.
Domestic? Does that involve cooking?

5 comments:

McMommy said...

Is that quiz crazy SPOT ON or what??!!! I couldn't believe it when I took it and read my results.

And yours sounds so much like you too!! So neat!

3boys247 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the quiz. It is scary how accurate it was for me. Thanks for the link, I'll be back to read more soon.

amanda said...

alright i guess i have to go and take it too. don't want to be left out of the cool kids table :)

happy POW-wow friday!!

btw - we might have to stop talking about these cheese balls...i am getting hungry :)

Kristen said...

I read about this on McMommy's blog but have yet to take it. Chalk that up to this weekend's list of stuff to do.

You sound like a fabulous mom, and I love that you let him have cheetos because it would make him happy. :) I think that is actually very cute.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and helping me deal with the snow. Seriously, depressing. Ugh. But, alas, I am meeting new blogging friends, and that can't be bad in the least. Have a great weekend, and hope you are able to celebrate summer outside! :)

beth said...

I have seen this a couple of times now and it looks fun. I will have to check it out!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara