Saturday, June 7, 2008

An Award, An Award!!

I must say when I first started this blog I mainly did it to keep my friends and family in the know about what was going on with Kyler and my pregnancy. I never really imagined that it would be a way for me to make some awesome friends.


I am now officially addicted to blogging.

If something exciting happens I am already thinking of how I am going to blog it.

Daddy makes fun of me, but I know he likes it too. You see, Daddy travels alot for work, so the blog is a great way for him to see his kids when he is gone.


Anyway, back to what I was saying, let's see... I have made some great friends here in Bloggeritaville/Bloggywood (ok so I like Bloggywood better because I can spell it!) and I look forward to reading your comments and your blog. I love reading about your lives and how your kids are growing and changing. I hope that you enjoy reading about mine.



Why all the mushy stuff you ask, because my dear friend, Becks, over at Pearsonality, has
blessed me with my very first bloggy friend award....


Arty y Pico Award

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Becks for this wonderful award. I have found a friend in you.

So in receiving this award there are some rules.You must.....


1. Chose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their
creativity,design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging
community, no matter what language.


2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog
to be visited by everyone.


3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to
the blog that presented her/him with the award.


4. The award winner and one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.


5. To show these rules.

So, without further a do I would like to present this award to....

Jodi at Olivia and Logan

Jeri at The Toepher Times

Jen at Lewis Family
McMommy at The McMommy Chronicles
Kristen at Loving Our Simple Life
Thank you to all of you for making my blogging life that much more enjoyable.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay!! An Award. I'm honored.

McMommy said...

Ohhhh...heather!! You are a GEM! Thank you so so much for making me feel so special!

Love ya!

Congrats to all the award recipients!

Becks said...

Yay, I am so glad you love your award! Awards are the best!! Glad you found all the long lost comments! That is too funny, the mystery of blogger. Thanks for the hair compliments, always makes a girl feel good!

Christy said...

Congratulations!

Kristen said...

OH my goodness! I am so excited. And here I stand with still paint chips all around me! I was too excited to clean up first. WOOO HOOOOO! Seriously Heather, this is the best reward for suffering through a weekend of painting ever!!

Seriously, I love reading your blog and catching up with you and your super cute family!! And hey, it was nice to see that there are others out there who think "old" might be kinda fun if you get great gifts! :)

You are too sweet my dear, too sweet!!

Now let me clean up the paint, and I will be around again tonight to read about your little cutie being 5 months. Already?? :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara