Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm To Old For This....

Dad-Delete, Delete, Delete





This weekend I felt the urge to feel young again. That's right folks, I went to a bar, I drank alcoholic beverages, I saw penis'(no, not real ones), I held hair back, and I had a hangover.



My best friend had her bachelorette party this weekend. And being the wonderful Matron of Honor that I am, I went. I actually had a blast that night.



However, the next morning, ummm, not so much fun. There is a reason that I don't do that. It's called a HANGOVER folks! And boy did I have one!

Luckily, I have a wonderful husband and when I got home he let me go back to bed. Thank you for that dear. I think he could tell that I wasn't functioning!



Mental note to self: 3 Mike's Hard Lemonades, 1 Sex on the Beach, 1 Bottle of Wine, and 2 Bud Lights=HANGOVER!!



I'll leave you with some pictures so you can feel like you were there also! You don't have to do all the drinking though! I did enough of that for all of us!








Mommy and Julie (one of the Bridesmaids)
Adriane, the Bride to Be, and Mommy
Kristi, Mommy, and Adriane



The Whole Crew!

6 comments:

amanda said...

oh friend - we are too old for this :) when will we learn??

ps - can't see the pictures?? but i am sure they are all lovely!

Christy said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Oh, and I want my flip-flops back.

Shannon said...

Well at least you had a blast! Sounds like fun :-) I didn't see pictures either, but I'd like to!! Sorry you felt nasty the next day, I haven't had that happen in a while (yikes, that sounds bad and I *must* be getting old) but I'm setting aside a day in the future sometime when the wee one decides she will take a bottle and let mommy go out for a night!

Becks said...

yuckeeee hangovers!!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Yes, the hangovers suck. And yes, as moms who have been there/done that the idea of actually getting to the party can be daunting (went there/did that 2 years ago after being married for 5 years and a mom for 2 - twice in the same year!). But I have to say that with all my doubts about having fun at bachelorette festivities, I had a ball. Sometimes you just need to remember that you're still attractive, more than a mom and a wife, and just one of the crazy girls.

And you, friend, are one HOT Mama!!!!

And my hero - I would seriously be dead after drinking just half of that!

Jenn said...

It's been a very long time since I had a hangover but I remember how awful they are ! Glad you had a fun time though !

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara