Friday, June 20, 2008

Mama's Eye Candy

Hey Dad-You can just delete right now:)
(I have my dad set up to receive the blog via emails whenever I update-so if you ever see a note at the top telling my dad not to read it, that's why! There are some things a daddy just doesn't need to know about his little girl!)


Jen over at Daily Mish Mash wrote about her fav five. You know what five I'm talking about, the five men that, should you ever be lucky enough to meet in real life, you will get to enjoy a nice cup of coffee with, yeah those five people.

I've never really thought about my five. This took a little time to come up with, but without further ado....



Brad Pitt, minus Angelina of course. Young or old, I don't care-he's still HOT!


David Annable from Brothers and Sisters. Honestly, he's the only reason I watch this show!


Josh Duhamel from Las Vegas. I almost cried when I heard that this show wouldn't be returning. In fact, I am watching the reruns right now!


Matthew McConaughey, Dazed and Confused or Fool's Gold, who cares-this man is just yummy!


Jason from The Bachelorette-There is something about missing your son and talking about him constantly that seriously melts my heart. I hope D picks him!

16 comments:

Lisa said...

And the best thing about Brad--total MANNY. He can look like that and take care of the kids while you shop...ahhh
Happy POW!

The Hooper Family said...

Matthew and Josh would be on the top of my list as well!!!! Good choices!

Jenn said...

They are all really good, I don't know the last one though I never watch that show, he's cute though!

Christy said...

Really? What about Fred Savage? Oh wait, I am the only one who thinks he is sexy.

Trailboss said...

I hope D picks Jason too. I love that he is missing his son.

The Mom said...

OH JOSH D should be on mine too...I should have extended mine to 6! LOL, we have very similar taste in men!

amanda said...

mkay now i am going to have to think about my five...

you gave me some very good choices!!

Jen :) said...

YES...I love Jason! She better pick him or I will be heart broken!!! Thanks for the info about Adriane's party. I am hoping to be able to make it up there. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay, but we'll see what I can do. I can't find my pump and I don't have enough milk to last a whole day. So, I'll probably have to bring her! :D

Heather said...

What great choices!!! They are all great eye candy!!!

Pixie said...

Played this game before, but it's always fun, and mine's always changing. My current 5 are
1. Ashton Kutcher
2. David Cook
3. Ben Affleck
4. Maxim Chmerkovskiy
5. John Krasinski

Now my mouth is watering!
Happy POW!

Shannon said...

Great list :-) Very yummy indeed!!! This is my first visit to your blog - I have a 5 month old and a 2 1/2 year old too (plus a four year old - yikes) . . . that pug IS precious. We have a cocker spaniel but are big pug-lovers :-)

Kristen said...

I have to say that I am a Matthew McConaughey fan too! He is yummy!

Oh, and I am so happy to hear that someone else is loving the Bachelorette! wooohooo for Monday nights! :)

McMommy said...

Oooh!

Patrick Dempsey.
George Clooney in a tux.

Sigh.
Swoon!!!!!

Happy POW, Be Frie!!!

p.s. I love that you tell your dad to "delete"!! so funny!

Becks said...

Yumm delicous choices!!

Jen said...

Of course I don't mind if you play along. Any excuse to see some cuteness is fine with me.

Lindsey and Adam said...

Hey! I'm just reading your blog for the first time today and I just wanted to tell you that I am so very, very sad that DeAnna didn't pick Jason!!! Like seriously?? He is so adorable and I personally think he's waaaaaay better for her than Jesse!!! Gah!

You have a lovely family and I'm a little jealous that your daughter was crawling at 6 months. Mine's not yet and it makes me sort of sad, but I guess I should be happy she's not mobile yet, right? :D

Lindsey :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara