Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tu-Tu Cute

Today I finally finished Ella's Tutu for her 6 month pictures. It ended up being a little longer than I wanted so I had to cut some off, but overall it turned out quite cute. Ella was ok with wearing it, but she REALLY enjoyed eating it! Now I just have to find the perfect bow to match....

Check me out! I am a dancin' queen!


Awwww, such a pretty dancer girl.


Is this not the funniest face EVER! She will hate me for this someday!


If only I could get this to my mouth before mommy pulls it out.

8 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I didn't know you were so tall!!! Yea, we're in the same club!!! Colby is 6'4" and I'm 6'1" Maybe Cade and Ella can get married and make EVEN taller babies LOL!!!

Christy said...

HA! Cute.

Jen said...

Omg, that is the cutest little face in that one pic!! So funny!!

McMommy said...

Actually, I LOVE it longer!!! It looks sooooo pretty!! And the color is FABU!

Ella is so deserving of such a pretty tutu!

The Hooper Family said...

Love the faces that Ella makes :)

amanda said...

so sweet honey!!

you and your mad sewing skills!!

Mamasphere said...

Love the tutu! I wish I knew how to make them- my daughter would be in heaven.

Becks said...

LOVE her tutu!! She is soo precous! That picture of her big ol smile makes me smile just like that as well!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara