Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome To The Family

Is she not the cutest little pregnant chic in the world! I wish I looked that cute when I was 6 months pregnant! SO NOT FAIR!


My sister, Jacki, my soon to be sister-in-law, Cherie, and mommy.

This weekend we hosted a Bridal Shower for my soon to be sister-in-law, Cherie. Since I had to make the long trek to my parents house I decided that the kids and I would just stay for a few days. That way I can really get my moneys worth! The bridal shower turned out great and the kids got to spend some time with their grandparents. Kyler would probably prefer to stay with Grandma and Grandpa rather then come home.



Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for letting us sleep in your beds, eat your food, and use your air conditioning:) We miss you already!

My Dad finally finished my brother's swingset. My brother is now 24! I'm not sure he will get a lot of use out of it but Kyler sure did enjoy it!

Up, up, up we go. Come on Grandpa. This is going to be fun!
Oh Grandpa, you're just silly!

Hold on tight Little Man!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So can I come play on the swingset, because that looks like TONS of fun!!

How cute is Kyler playing?? LOVE IT!

McMommy said...

Hold on, Kristen....because the McFamily is headed over to play on that swingset!!!!!

And yes, I've never seen a more cute 6 months pregnant mommy-to-be!!! When I was 6 months pregnant, I swear people were asking me when I was due!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara