Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

This is the dress Ella is going to wear for the wedding this weekend. Do you like the bow?

See my new trick!! Watch out Kyler, I am going to get your Bye-Bye's!


Today my baby girl turned 6 months old.

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

A good thing because maybe, just maybe, that means she will start sleeping through the night (please, please, please!).

A bad thing because it means that my baby girl is growing up, way to quickly I might add!

She is sitting up like a champ, loves to army crawl across the room to steal her brother's toys, and has started getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. Sometimes she even takes one little crawl forward before she slides down to her tummy.

I am guessing she is just a bit over 17 lbs. She is currently eating cereal twice a day and seems to love it. At first she wasn't so fond of it because she couldn't be held at the same time, but I do believe she has gotten over that. I am sure when we head to the Dr next week for her 6 month appt he will tell me to start her on solids. I'm a little sad about that. It means less nursing time with her. I am going to attempt to pump in order to keep my milk supply up, however with two little ones that is probably easier said then done!

Happy 1/2 Birthday Ella Grace.

Thanks for a wonderful (and exhausting) 6 months.

I love you Baby G.

9 comments:

thetoepfertimes said...

I LOVE the dress!!! I'm not so sure about the bow, but we're not bow girls. But I LOVE the dress!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

So sweet! She is absolutely adorable! And doing so much for a 6 month old - she wants to keep you on your toes! Happy 6 months! Love the dress and bow. MH would never let me put stuff in her hair, until the last year or so!

amanda said...

happy 1/2 bday love :)

and the dress and the bow are too stinkin cute!!

Kristen said...

Happy Half birthday cute little Baby girl!!

Now LET YOUR MAMA SLEEP!!!

Hope that works! :)

Jodi said...

I see a dress and bow that Olivia is going to HAVE to borrow. Too cute. Happy 1/2 birthday, Ella!

Shannon said...

What a little sweetie - I DO love the bow, she will look gorgeous at the wedding!! Congrats on the army crawl and getting up on all fours - real crawling will be soon :-)

Jenn said...

I don't know how I missed this one, she looks so cute in her dress!

Shana from EVERYTHING EADS said...

What a cutie patootie! As hard as the first year is, it sure does go by fast! I had Olivia's 9 month check up today :(

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! Can't wait to see her in it this weekend!
~Aunt A

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara