Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Today Kyler is playing with Grandma Snyder so Ella and Mommy went shopping.

Ella was excellent, I am training her early to be an excellent shopper!

Ella got a couple new dresses, Kyler got some new dress shirts, and mommy got a new pair of black heels. I decided it was time to splurge. I hadn't bought new black dress shoes since I was in high school. Don't get me wrong, I still wear them, they are the most comfortable dress shoes I own, however, I saw a good deal and just couldn't resist.

When we got home Ella took a nap and mommy cleaned.

Ella woke up and mommy decided it was picture time. Doesn't she look SUPER adorable in her 4th of July outfit!

Happy 4th of July everyone!
I hope you are safe.
Don't do anything silly though.
Make sure you watch all the pretty fireworks.
I'm not all that big into color.
But definitely be sure to go to bed at a reasonable time!







16 comments:

Christy said...

I hope you had a great 4th of July! Your baby girl looks adorable!

Jodi said...

Where did you find her cute bow? I am trying to find one for Olivia for family pictures next week. Ella is just too precious!

Formercitygirl said...

Ella looks so cute. Happy 4th!

Shannon said...

Hope you had a great 4th of July!!! I *do* love the bow - it's adorable on Ella - thanks for the link :-)

Jenny said...

Thanks for visiting...Ella is adorable in her bows! I just love them on little babies.
Thanks for the tip on Will. I think that he must be growing through a growth spurt or something, b/c by 3 months he was sleeping through the night. That or it could be the teeth.
Thanks Again! Hope you had a great 4th!

Jenn said...

Love the outfit, she is so cute!

Becks said...

Love Ella's outfit and matching bow! She has style she has class :)

Hope you had a great Fourth! Yay for new shoes!

Patrice0x0x said...

oh my gosh... your little girl is so cute! I love the 4th of July outfit how adorable. I found your site from Farm Fresh, who I found through It's Real Life, anyway you get the point.. i just had to comment and tell you your kids are adorable && I was reading your other posts && they are great! I'm definitely gonna have to come back by.

Lewis Family said...

Blue, Blue,Blue Eyes!!!

McMommy said...

Look at that adorable red bow! Wowie!! She's a fashion icon! And I love that she is a good shopper...and the fact that you bought a new pair of black heels! Who-hoo!!

Clare said...

Heather, it sounds like you had a wonderful 4th! The pictures are adorable, she looks so cute in the bow. Hope you had a great weekend! XO, Clare

Shana from EVERYTHING EADS said...

She looks adorable! Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!!

The Roaming Southerner said...

That might be too much cuteness in one post!

beth said...

A shopping trip and pictures. Sounds like a perfect day.

And she looks adorable!

The Mom said...

OH she's SO cute!

Tammy said...

She is so adorable..I love her bright blue eyes and her cute little teeth..too cute!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara