Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Wedding Day

This weekend my BFF got married. What a wonderful day. I am so lucky to have been part of this awesome event. The day was absolutely perfect.
Other than the rain, that is. Luckily, the rain stopped mid-morning and it ended up being an excellent day.

Have I ever told you how much I puffy heart weddings? Well, I do. I love everything about them.

The Dresses.

The Shoes!

The Tuxes.

The Flowers.

The Candles.

The Rings.

The Food.

The Cake.

The Mints.

Everything!


The bride looked stunning.

The groom was handsome.

And the Matron of Honor, was well thrilled to be there!

Thank you Aunt A for allowing me to share such a special event with you. You have found yourself a wonderful man. I wish you both nothing but love and happiness for many years to come.

The Bridesmaids

(Just so you know-the only reason I blocked out their faces was for their privacy. I'm not sure they really want their faces on the internet.)

Aunt A and Mommy


Mommy and Kristi

18 comments:

The Mom said...

You look so pretty! Glad you had a nice time!

Shannon said...

WOWZA girl - you look hot!!! Just gorgeous. What a terrific colour on you - and nice dress too!!! I'm glad you had fun and congrats to Aunt A!!

Christy said...

You look awesome. So tall and skinny!

amanda said...

super cute friend - you look fab!!

glad it was a happy wedding weekend :)

Kristen said...

You look so pretty!

That color is definitely your color!

Beautiful dear, you are just plain beautiful!!

Glad you had a great weekend. :) Weddings are fun.

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

You look fabulous! Glad to hear you had such a great time. Wedding are so much fun, aren't they?

Jen :) said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend. You looked gorgeous and so did Adriane! It was a wonderful wedding! I need to send you the picture from the church that I took. I will try to get that done today or tomorrow!

Jenn said...

Glad you had a nice weekend ! Looking good in those pics!

The Hooper Family said...

Beautiful dresses!! I love the length! Glad you had a great time!

McMommy said...

Beautiful color on you! I'm jealous of your fabu tan!!

Congrats Aunt A!!!

Kerry said...

I second that you look fabulous (well more like I eleventh or twelfth that). Glad to hear you had a good weekend (and found a Wii fit!). And yes I have a doctor's appointment scheduled this week! Keep us posted. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Jen said...

What an adorable bridesmaid dress! I love the new shorter lengths they have now. You look so pretty!!

Mamasphere said...

I wasn't a big fan of the turquoise dress until I saw this one! It's awesome! And you looked fabulous.

Shana from EVERYTHING EADS said...

This so has nothinig to do w/your post but you did look pretty! I am responding to one of your comments! Yes, he likes Memory and we play that one a lot. I am hoping we can start playing cards soon. I think he might get the jist of Uno....maybe??

Kerry said...

If you've got the time and if you haven't done this one yet, I tagged you on my blog!

Chelle said...

That color looks great on you! What beautiful pics. I love everything about weddings, too :)

Tiffany said...

You look beautiful - what a great color - Weddings are just the best! With dresses in that beautiful color, I can only imagine how great the flowers were!

Jenn said...

Come on over when you get a chance, I have something for you!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara