Sunday, August 10, 2008

Congrats Uncle and Aunt

Remember how I talked about my little brother growing up in this post?

Well, it has finally happened.

He is a married man.

I wish I could say that the day started out perfect. But it didn't.
The wedding was supposed to be outside. However, we woke up to this:


Yes, rain. And lots of it. Luckily, my now sister in law and brother are both EXTREMELY laid back and did not sweat it. The wedding was moved to her church, the reception to our church and all was good in the wedding world.

They didn't even freak! I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck.

But, I must say, the wedding and reception turned out beautiful.

Honestly, I think Adam and Cherie would have been just as happy getting married outside in the rain.

I feel the wedding was all just a formality for them. They just wanted to be married. They are truly in love. For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, they will truly be there for each other. They are so very lucky to have found each other.

Congraultions Uncle Adam and Aunt Cherie. Have fun on your honeymoon, and you would you mind stopping by to see McMommy while you are down there:) Give her big hugs for me:)


Check out my handsome little man in his tux. I will have to post some better pics in a later post. He looked pretty darn cute!



Daddy looked pretty handsome too.

Ella had a cute bow in her hair, however, that was quickly lost in the chaos.

10 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the color of your dress...too beautiful!
I hear it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day, too...so they must be very very lucky in the future.
Your children look so adorable, honey! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

McMommy said...

Oohh!! I've got honeymooners coming my way??? Time to break out the champagne!!

You and your family looked beautiful!!

Jodi said...

What a beautiful family! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Jenn said...

You all look great! Love her little outfit!

Jenny said...

Congrats to your brother. You all look beautiful. I love your dress. Ella just looks precious in hers!
The rain is actually good luck!

Wendi said...

You and your precious family look amazing!
Glad to hear the rain didn't ruin the day.
I wish I had some of that cool, calm, and collectiveness.
I just have a lot of freak out, stress, and lose control.

Clare said...

Oh, I love the family all dressed up! Heather you look beautiful. Congrats for your brother:) Luv, clare

Tammy said...

You are such a hot mama! You look gorgeous!

amanda said...

oh that dress!!

she looks adorable...

as do all of you!!

Anonymous said...

thanks heather :)
I'm glad that all turned out well in the end and I think that we did just really want to get married and didn't care how. Kyler was the best ring bearer ever and ella a fabulous flower girl!
~cherie~

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara