Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

This past month has truly shown me how great people can be.


It has opened my eyes to how caring most people really are. I love it and I love you guys.

You have no idea how much it cheers me up to open up the mailbox and discover that someone has sent me a little something. Or how I get that giddy little feeling when I see the flower delivery person walking up our walkway with a delivery.

Or how I breathe a sigh of relief when I realize that tonight we don't have to cook because someone is bringing dinner.

Silly, I know, but it's those little things that keep me going.


I have done an awful job of letting you guys know how loved I am.


I have just kept it all to myself. I am selfish, what can I say. I didn't want to share.

But, the time has come. I must share. I am starting to feel guilty. So, in order to ease some of my guilt, I will give you a peek at what has been showing up on my doorstep this month. However, I am going to continue to be a bit selfish. This is as close as you guys are getting:)




This gorgeous plaque came in the mail from my real life BFF, Aunt A.




See these awesome toys? These came from Amanda and Beans. I am pretty sure the stuffed dog is for Ella, but, well, it has been keeping me company at my treatments. Thanks Beans!






This assortment of goodies arrived just this week from Wendi. I'm sad to say that there was also a bag of gummi worms, but they have met their demise. And no, I swear I didn't eat the whole bag by myself. Kyler had 3!



My Aunt Jill sent this fabulous balloon bouquet for me and the kids. The kids have enjoyed the balloons, and I have enjoyed the candy


No, I didn't get the Pizza Hut sign in the mail, but I got a Pizza Hut gift card from my good friend Lyn-z, which is way better then just getting the sign!!

Huge, Huge Thank yous to every. single. one. of. you.

You have all made my day. I appreciate how you not only sent a little something for me but also for my babies. I am so glad that you guys can tell how important my children are to me. It's great to be so loved.

8 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

Now I am going to be on the lookout for a Pizza Hut sign :)

McMommy said...

You deserve all of it!! You are so loved.

Christy said...

You are very lucky to have such supportive and loving people in your life. But I am with Mcmommy - you deserve it!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

You deserve it - you are amazing! And it's ok to be selfish and feel a little giddy, with all the other emotions you've got going on, giddy is GREAT!

amanda said...

just wish we could do more friend :)

sending you love and hugs tomorrow!!

Clare said...

You lucky girl!! You deserve the best:)

Wendi said...

So glad you feel the love.
You are so deserving!
I promise I had more fun putting together that little package than you could possibly have had opening it!
Here is hoping this week flies by.
((hugs))

Becks said...

Wow that is awesome! you deserve it all and more! You are doing awesome my friend!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara