Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Girls Day Out

This weekend I was able to meet up with one of my favorite bloggy friends. Have you ever ventured over to Lifelong Playdate?

If not you really should.

I got to meet her and her adorable baby girl in real life. Up close and personal.

And let me tell you, they are both absolultely wonderful. The real deal.

I only wish we would have meet years ago. And get this. We actually may have!

The high school that I went to actually played against her high school in sports.

Now, she didn't play sports-she's not a big fan of the whole sweating thing.

She cheered though.

So there is a very good chance that while I was playing sports she was out there cheering me on!

How cool is that?!

I had a feeling since the very first time that I read her blog that we were meant to be BBF (Best Bloggy Friends), now I know it's true.

I know that if time (and the babies) would have allowed, Amanda and I would have sat there and enjoyed Margaritas and great conversation all day long.

Thank you Amanda and Beans for a wonderful lunch.

I seriously can't wait to do it again.


Ella and Beans checking each other out.


Hey mama, Beans has toes. Do you think she cares if I eat them?

Why do you mommies keep taking pictures of us? We are trying to get to know each other here.


Beans, wondering why this crazy lady is taking her picture instead of her mommy!

Ella attempting to eat dirt and rocks off the ground!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how fun, the babies are beautiful playing together. ;)

amanda said...

yeah for our girls day out!!

and for the record i am sure i was totally cheering for you and not my own team :)

can't wait for our next playdate!!

Christy said...

Obviously, I need to move to Kansas so I can join your playdates. I am jealous!

Patrice said...

These are such cute pictures! Aww!

Chelle said...

How much fun! I am glad you two got to meet and have the girls play, what fun!!

Blessings From Above said...

That is so cool!!!

Continuing to pray for you in Ohio

Damselfly said...

Coming to you from lifelong playdate. That's amazing you may have met each other before and now got a chance to meet! Those girls are so sweet.

Motherhood for Dummies said...

oh how fun! Amanda from LIfelong PLaydate seems just sooo sweet jelouse that you got to meet her. Unfortunently with me living in Alaska I don't get to meet too many other bloggers.

beth said...

She is another one of my daily reads!

So cool to see both babies together. Bloggy world meets real world.

Lisa said...

How fun is that?!?!

Wendi said...

I heard...jealous.
I am so glad you got a fun girls day out.
You are totally deserving.
Love the photos...precious!!!

McMommy said...

I love that you guys met!!! How fantastic! I want to be invited to the next playdate!! :)

Becks said...

That is just so really cool!! I am a little jealous. I have duel citizenship maybe I will move to Kansas!! So glad you guys got to meet for real!! The babies are adorable together! Where is the picture of the mommies? :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara