Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 7 months Princess

I can not believe that 7 months have passed since you entered this world. So many things have happened in this last month that it has really opened my eyes to how very special you are.

You are simply an amazing little princess.

Other then the fact that you have two top teeth coming in, you are an absolute joy to be around.

You are crawling everywhere and pulling up on anything within your reach.

I think you are starting to slim down. However, your Grandma thinks that you are still a bit of a chunk! I am guessing you weigh around 18 lbs and I love every last ounce of it!

You do a super job of making me smile and you always know when I need a special Ella kiss.

Thank you my pretty princess for the last 7 months. I love you more then words can say.

This is your brand new "big girl" car seat. I only wish my car seat was as comfy as yours is!

You look a little unsure of your new carseat here, but I assure you, you like this one MUCH better then your other one! (Thank Goodness!)

16 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh she totally does look like she is getting so much older!

Happy 7 Months Baby Ella!

Tammy said...

Happy 7 Months Ella! Such a pretty girl!

thetoepfertimes said...

Happy 7 months! Isn't it amazing how fast it goes the second time around? She sure is getting big, I love her big girl car seat! We just moved the girls into theirs this week also. She also looks great in the purple!

Jenny said...

Happy 7 months Ella! Love the carseat too...

Anonymous said...

She looks like her daddy! 7 months, just yesterday her name was top secret...decoy name...Gertrude Agnus Snyder, GAS. ha!ha! Time flies.

Marci Bell

Chelle said...

Happy seven months, sweet Ella! You are simply adorable and such a pretty little girl!

Becks said...

So sweet! Happy 7 months Ella bella!!

Christy said...

What a cutie pie! We are about to switch Izzy over to a big kid car seat too.

Clare said...

Happy 7 baby months Ella! So sweet!

Candy said...

we call our Princess Ella too!! What a great photo!! Her name is Elanor, and her code name for the blog world is El....but isn't it such a beautiful name?! I love your header;-)

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Aww...happy 7 months princess.
Cute car seat!

Jenn said...

She is so cute! We need to get a bigger one too,sounds like she is like Brody he hates his!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beth said...

What a big girl! Happy 7 months!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

What a beautiful little tribute to an even more beautiful little Ella!

Looks like she's ridin' in style!

Wendi said...

She actually looks older...how did that happen?
Happy 7 months Ella!!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara