Friday, August 15, 2008

It's All About Me Baby

Former City Girl tagged me to share 7 little interesting facts about myself with all of you. Since I just did this post, I wasn't sure there was much else to share. I came up with 7, however I apologize in advance, they really aren't that interesting....

1. I must sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. I don't know why. I just always have. Maybe it's in case of a fire I can get to the kids first (or get my ass out the door first!)

2. When I was teaching I had a jar of M & M's on my desk. I told my little kids they were smart pills and they could only have a "smart pill" if they were good little boys and girls. Oh, how I miss smart pills, er, I mean teaching.

3. I haven't nursed Ella since Monday and I HATE it. So does she. I may have another baby just to have that breastfeeding bond!

4. I know all the words to "Baby Got Back." Should I be proud of this?

5. I am about to become an aunt. My little sister is due September 24th with a baby boy. Hopefully I will feel better by then because I truly am very excited for her and her husband. I can't wait to become an aunt and spoil this little man rotten! (and then send him home!!)

6. I am addicted to having my kids pictures taken. The decorating of my house consists solely of pictures of my kids. I love it!

7. I have a major sweet tooth. I am trying to watch what I eat and how much I eat of these precious sweets. However, that is easier said then done.

I am supposed to tag 7 people, however, I am going to be a slacker and just say if you wanna do this, please do. Just let me know so I can check it out.

6 comments:

Chelle said...

I am raising my hand that I know Baby Got Back, too...thank God I'm not the only one! Haha!!
I loved your seven things, Heather!!

amanda said...

oh honey how i miss our teaching "tricks" :)

good times.

Lynette said...

You mean EVERYBODY doesn't know the words to Baby got back? :)

C'mon on over. I did my 7 too.

Tiffany said...

That is so funny that you sleep on the side closest to the door - So do I! I just realized it too, with this move, but I just feel better being closer to the kids and giving them less to stumble on when they come in in the middle of the night.

Formercitygirl said...

I tell myself that sweets are good and good for you. Thanks for playing.

Wendi said...

I always love learning more about you.
You are wrong...it was very interesting!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara