Thursday, August 14, 2008

Me and My Man

Chelle did this over on her blog and it looked to cute not to do.

What is his name? Cody, or if he gets his way it's Sir Codith J Don't ask me why!

Who eats more? Him, definitely.

Who said I love you first? He did, after dating for maybe a month and a half.

Who is taller? He is.

Who drives most when you are together? He does, although I swear I am the better driver. Most people would probably argue that though.

Who’s more sensitive? Honestly, probably him.

Who does the laundry? That's about 50/50. He is kind of obsessive about the laundry. He hates dirty laundry just laying around. However, clean laundry, in the laundry baskets is just fine!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. I must have the side closest to the door.

Who pays the bills? Totally me. I tried to relinquish that to him, however after 3 days I couldn't handle it. It stressed me out not knowing if they were going to get paid. Yes, I am a control freak. What's your point??

Who cooks more? He makes most of the dinners. I obviously do lunch since he is at work. I don't enjoy cooking and he does. It works out well!

Who is more stubborn? Total toss up.

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? That would be him because I am NEVER wrong:)

Who has more siblings? Me-I have a brother and a sister. He has one brother.

Who wears the pants? That would be me. Remember, I am a control freak!

What do you like to do together? Watch movies, play the wii, go on walks, go out to eat, play with the kids, and go to the zoo

Who eats more sweets? Totally me.

Pleasures? Him-coffee and Dr Pepper Me-Reality tv, Reese's and Diet Pepsi

How did you meet? At a bar-totally intoxicated. Who knew you could find your soul mate while drinking alcoholic beverages!

Who kissed first? I think that was mutual.

Who proposed? He did. Down on his knee. In the most romantic way.

His best features & qualities? He is kind, understanding, patient, handsome, sweet, romantic, nice, and the love of my life.

Who are you tagging: Whoever wants to do this.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh, that was so sweet! I loved it!
Thanks for playing along!

Jamie said...

Great Idea!! I'll try it in the next week or so!!! I'm thinking of you and praying for you!!

Jamie

Christy said...

Very cute. I rarely ever talk about my husband, so maybe I should do this.

amanda said...

sir codith j huh??

that's pretty funny :)

Shannon said...

So fun to read!!! And I can relate to a bar hook-up - I met my hubby on Saint Patty's Day (he's Irish) and we'd both had LOTS to drink. My friend slipped him my phone number, lol, and the rest is history!

Wendi said...

Loved learning more about you and
Sir Codith J!!!
Good stuff.

Shana said...

Cute post! Sounds like you found a good one :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara