Monday, August 18, 2008

My New Favorite Day

Saturday used to be my favorite day. No school, no work, just plain fun with the fam.

However, since beginning treatments, I have now discovered that my favorite day is now Sunday. I still need Saturday to recooperate from the treatments of the week.

But, Sunday, oh wonderful Sunday. I feel great on Sunday. Just like my normal self. Sort of. I'm still tired, but I am actually able to function on Sunday. I love it.

I can play with the kids. Attend church. Run errands. Make dinner, ok who am I kidding, I mean eat dinner. It's just so great to feel like a human again. It sucks knowing that this will all be over come 2PM today. I am soaking it all in folks. Soaking it all in.

15 comments:

Chelle said...

Yay! I am so glad Sundays are good to you, sweetie!

amanda said...

yay for your new favorite day :)

soak it all up friend!!

Becks said...

Here's to Sundays!!

Jenn said...

I'm glad you have great Sundays! Hope all goes well today!

Jenny said...

Yah for Sundays and enjoying the family.
Thinking of you today...

Clare said...

Oh Heather! I so glad that the weekend is giving you a little bit of time to rest. Ella drinking her bottle is sooo cute!!

Christy said...

I hope your treatment goes well today. Thinking of you...

Mamasphere said...

I'm so glad you have at least that one special day.

andreawilliams said...

I am glad to hear that you are doing better! We call Sundays "snuggle day".
You pictures are great!!

Wendy said...

Yay that is a day to look forward to out of these next three weeks! Glad you had a great day with your sweet family.

Wendi said...

Yay for Sundays!
Hope everything went well today.
Thinking of you.
((hugs))

The Mrs. said...

Thank goodness for sundays!

Glad you have found some sunshine : )

chris said...

Here's to more good Sundays and hoping the other days treat you well too.

Patrice said...

So glad you have at least one day to be yourself! That's great news! Cute pics! glad to hear your hanging in there!

Kristen said...

Great post!

Glad to hear that you are up to soaking it all in!! And spoil yourself and those super cute kids on Sundays!

Thinking of you.....

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara