Friday, September 12, 2008

It Could Be Worse

On Thursday I had to bring the kids with me to get my shot. They were awesome! Behavior wise anyway.

The Cancer Center has a little resource center. In the resource center they have a play area for the kids.

The nurses at the Cancer Center are fabulous and told me that as long as their are 3 nurses in the back that one of them would come into the resource center and give me my shot! Fabulous! I don't have to drag the kids from room to room.

While we were waiting for the nurse to give me my shot, Ella decided that this would be a perfect time to poop! In her cloth diaper of course!

If you know Ella, you know that pooping is on her favorite things to do. Kyler still has issues to consitpation, Ella has no issues with that. At all!

Since we were making a quick trip I only brought one diaper for each kid and a few wipes. I was hoping that Ella would fall asleep on the way home so I thought I should change her diaper before we left.

Changing Ella's diaper is not an easy task.

She loves to crawl away from you when you are changing it. It's great.

I laid her down.

Took her pants off.

Took her poopy diaper off.

She crawled away.

I brought her back.

Wiped her butt.

She crawled away.

I brought her back.

Wiped her butt again.

Looked at her face.

What's that on her face?

Oh, sh*t, that's sh*t.

On her face!

And her arm.

And her shirt.

Oh, sh*t!

I'm going straight to mommy hell!

And I'm out of wipes!

Ok, get her diaper on and get out to the car.

There are more wipes there.

I went to fasten her diaper and it freakin' ripped!!

Luckily, I had a Kyler diaper.

I got that on her. Got out to the car. Wiped her face off. Drove home and gave her a bath.

Pronto!

I guess it could have been worse.

She could have eaten dog poop! (Right Chelle!!)

11 comments:

Katie said...

Hey heather! Its Katie I just wanted to let you know our CD arrived yesterday... today is the first day of using them! So far I am in love! Thanks for the suggestion. I was going to email you but we shut our aol account down and now have a cheaper internet.

I wanted to ask you what kind of detergent you use with yours? I read on the info they sent to only use a few certain kinds to help prevent leakage.

You can email me katielthmpsn@netzero.net

Thanks Katie

Jonny's Mommy said...

Oh eeeew! But that sounds familiar...except I never had to clean it off his face or arms...his feet? Yes...but not the rest.

God bless, ya'!

Becks said...

oh my that does not sound like fun!! It's always when you dont have wipes or a diaper or a change of clothes!! But YEAH at least she didnt eat dog shit!!!

jOni lAnE said...

Hil.ar.ious.

Lisa said...

that is horrible. glad you can look back on it and smile now :)

Wendy said...

Someone out there needs to be giving awards or gifts of sanitizer to all the moms who have the grossest story of the week. You win...by the way!

23 Weekers said...

Hi Heather. Thank you for the nice post on Kinnick and Carver's blog. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I'm a stay at home mom now, but have lots of help. I can easily get out if you need help with the kids while you go to an appt or just need someone to run an errand. Please don't hesitate to call. It's nice to get out once and a while. 4618141.

Shanon

Formercitygirl said...

Been there except for the poopy face. Now, I make sure I have at least three extra diapers and a full box of wipes everytime I leave the house. You live, you learn. . .

Kelli @ "Writing" the Waves said...

hahahahaha! (Poor Chelle...and Isabella.) Changing poop diapers on the go are the worst. My little guy does not hold still either. I bet you were glad to get home.

Wendi said...

Yes...I think eating it would be much worse than wearing it!
Glad you had something to keep your mind off the shot.
Ella was just trying to help out!

Chelle said...

Lol! Poor Ella!

And thanks for the shout out...I think? :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara