Friday, September 26, 2008

Making Daddy Proud

This is how Ella remembered Daddy while he was away...


Ella, you are WAY to young to be looking at those!

And yes she has a fridge clip thingy in her mouth. Oddly enough, she loves them!


That's better. Check out the cars.

Even better! Check out the clothes. Hey, clothes are clothes. Even if they are camo.


Anyone know what catalog she is looking at? Here's a hint: it's not mine!

Yep, she is "looking" at a Cabela's catalog. I think I will try giving her J Crew catalog next time!

11 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Would that be a Cabela's Catalog? I bet she had fun turing all those pages...those books are HUGE!

Chelle said...

She is so freaking adorable!

I love seeing pictures of her, she always brightens my day :)

Looks like she had a nice time reading, too

Jenn said...

How cute !

Jamie said...

My guess is Cabela's catalog!! Too cute!!!

Christy said...

What a cutie pie. I am impressed that she wasn't eating the catalog.

Jodi said...

Yep, Olivia has that outfit too. Boy, we must have the same taste in clothes. We must go shopping sometime together. Keep us updated on your sister, mother and mother-in-law. I hope everything is fine.

andreawilliams said...

She looks so cute with that clip in her mouth!

Wendi said...

My guess is Cabela's too.
You must introduce her to better reading material.
What a cutie!

Patrice said...

I'm not familiar with Cabela's, but I guess Ella shouldn't be looking at it?! Oh well, she definitely looks cute doing it!

Clare said...

oh Ella is too cute!!!

Elisa said...

She is soooo cute! Try giving her the Pottery Barn kids catalog, my little one totally loves it. I bet she is planning her next room.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara