Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Daughter, The Bully

The kids started Mom's Day Out last week.

Last year I was one of the teacher's so I got to know the other teachers pretty well.

Ella, my darling daughter, has the same teacher that she had last year. Of course she was only a few months old at that time and her true personality wasn't shining through quite yet.

It is now. Really shining.

When I dropped her off this week I noticed that the teacher was moving some of the toys into another room.

I didn't really think much about it.. Finally, I asked her what she was doing.

That was when she told me.

She has to move these toys because of my daughter.

Apparently, Ella thinks that she is a big girl and she takes these big girl toys and pushes them into the other kids! She also likes to take their binkies (which she will not take at home!) and any toy that they are playing with.

I was shocked.

My daughter?

Bully the other kids?

Apparently, she has learned this from her brother. Who, by the way, does NOT does do that kind of thing at school. He is one of the sweetest little kids at school.

Do you think she is to young for the naughty mat?




Does this look like the face of a bully?

13 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

Too young for the naughty mat...I don't know. But she is definetly WAY too cute for the naughty mat!!

Glad Ella keep you busy at the Cancer Center today :)

Chelle said...

Ha! I might drop Isabella off at your house for the naughty mat. She is a tantrum throwing, screaming, throw her body back fit thrower.

And she's not even one.

But Ella looks so sweet...why do they always just look so sweet :)

jOni lAnE said...

Way too cute! (Especially for the naughty mat!)

Jenn said...

Yep ,too young ! Who knows she might grow out of it before to long anyway.

Shana said...

OMG! That is too funny! Good thing she is too cute!

Lewis Family said...

Way to cute to be getting in to any kind of trouble. Are you sure the teacher has the right kid?

Christy said...

I think the younger ones have to start being mean early - otherwise the big brother/sister would constantly be beating them up.

Wendy said...

She is just way too cute. No wonder you were in shock with this new info.

Don, Shelley and Izzy said...

I don't believe it for a second! Not Ella... she is so adorable. I think that her and Izzy would have a great time together. Sounds like they think the same!!!

Jen said...

Awwww....Bully babies are the cutest!

Becks said...

OMG could she be any cuter?!! The thought of her being a bully makes me laugh out loud. I know it shouldnt but how cute is she and sweet and to think she is being a bully at school. Still laughting over here. She is so cute!

Jonny's Mommy said...

She looks a bit like a bully to me...

Kidding!

Too cute for that!

Wendi said...

No way is she a bully!
They must have gotten her mixed up with that other little girl.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara