Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayer Request

I have a couple of prayer requests for all of you fabulous pray-ers out there.

The first-My sister is due today with their first baby. I am so excited to be an Aunt. I also can't wait to meet this gorgeous little boy. Please pray that she has the baby by Saturday (we will be in the KC area and are hoping to meet the baby then) also pray that her labor will be uneventful and that everything will go well. We are thinking of you Jacki.

The Second-My mother fell the other day when she was leaving work (yes she is a bit of a klutz) and she got pretty banged up. She has some issues with blood clots and we are afraid that the fall either caused a blood clot or the blood clot caused a fall. We're not sure. She had a ultrasound on her leg the other day and we are anxiously awaiting the results. Please pray that there is no blood clot and that she is just clumsy!

The Third-My mother in law was admitted to the hospital last night for chest pains. She has been having chest pains on and off for the last week or so and last night it got to be to much for her. They ran some tests last night and are running some more today. Please pray that everything turns out ok and whatever is causing the chest pains can be fixed quickly and easily.

The Fourth and Last-Cody is in Minnesota for the week and I am home, alone, with the kids. Please pray that my nausea goes away and that Cody comes home safe.

17 comments:

amanda said...

sending lots and lots of prayers to you and the rest of your family :)

Jenn said...

Oh my , I hope everything goes great with having the baby ! Sorry to hear about the rest, I'll be thinking of them .

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I'm sorry, Heather. I will keep your family in my prayers and good luck this week on your own. I hope you feel better. :)

Shannon said...

Prayers for all on your list, sweetie! I hope Cody comes home safe and that watching your two goes off without a hitch.

Jamie said...

Consider it done! I am always happy to pray for a friend.

Have a great week.

Clare said...

sending prayers and love for all of the family!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Oh my! You and your family have so much going on. You guys will be in my prayers.

Wendy said...

Whoa, that is a load of praying! So sorry that all is happening at once but will be praying for everything to "work for the good of those who love Him."

Becks said...

I am saying lots of prayers for your family!!

Chelle said...

Sending lots and lots of prayers your way, sweetie!

cancersucks said...

Prayers for you and your family. My hubby has been away almost this whole month so I can relate the most to your last need...Be well!

Formercitygirl said...

Done.
Done.
Done.
and Done.
Sending good wishes your way.

Heather @ A Boy, A Girl, A Pug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear Heather,

My goodness, that's a lot of prayers------but you are getting them all. These are all very special people to us. Your Dad told me your Mom fell but didn't realize how bad. My, I hope she is doing better. Will call him in the morning---he might be gone to bed by now.

Are you still having a lot of problem with your nausea? I hoped it was better. Do you still take pills for it? Hope they can find one that helps you.

I told Jacki she had better be taking naps NOW. Am I right?? We are anxious for the little one to get here. I'll bet she is ready, too.

Are Kyler and Ella still keeping you busy? I enjoy the pictures--next best to being in person.

It's bedtime---more later.

Love ya,

G'ma & G'pa

Julia said...

Just said a prayer for you and yours.
Laura

Wendi said...

Ask and you shall receive!
Sending lots of love and prayers your way.
Much luck this week as a single parent.
((hugs))

Jennifer said...

Wow,Your in my prayers! You and your family are in good hands with God!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara