Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Swap





My good blogger friend, Wendi, just hosted a Favorite Things Swap. When I first read about it, I wasn't going to do it. I was going through treatment and just didn't think I would have the energy.

Then Wendi needed one more swapper. I decided I could do it. I am so glad that I did.

Danielle sent me the most wonderful package with the most wonderful gifts. She even got creative and put little riddles on all the packages. I know some of you read her blog and tried to guess what my gifts were. So without further ado, here are the answers:

1) Go Green with Red. Three Reusable Target bags-I am so excited to use these. Now I just have to remember to bring them!

2) Satisfy your hunger. Snickers- Is it bad that these are all gone?

3) Tasty little men. EL Fudge Cookies-These too? I am totally blaming Kyler. (See below)
4) The trees will Thank you. Notebook-I love notebooks.

5) Something that will hold a moment in time. "Inspire" Picture frame -I already have our family picture in it.

6) A keeper of random thoughts. Journal-This will come in handy on those days when I am to sick to get out of bed.

7) This when combined with a glass of wine and a bubble bath equals the perfect evening. Glade Scented Oil Candle-So will this!

8) Wash the germs away. Dial Soap-I love soap. I hate germies!

9) This is a life saver for your clothes. Stain Stick-How did you know that we go through stain stick like crazy?

10) A gift for you to give. Awesome Homemade cards-OMG I love these. I wish I could make cards half as cute as these! They are fabulous.


Thank you, thank you Danielle for all of these wonderful gifts. They truly made my day.

8 comments:

amanda said...

looks like you did good friend :)

yay for the swap!!

Kristen said...

Holy motherload you got! Awesome!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

What a fabulous swap package you received! Bet you're glad you decided to do it at the last minute - what a spirit booster!

I LOVE the wrapping, the colors, and the riddles (and of course the loot!).

I can't wait until my swap partner receives her package from me - I think I was more excited about putting one together than receiving one!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am glad you liked you package. Those cookies don't last long at our house...I love them and are always looking for new hiding spots in the kitchen so my husband won't eat them all!

Thanks for swapping with me!

Wendi said...

Talk about a box of favorites...you scored!
Ten items?
I love it.
What a great swap partner you got and a great package.
Thanks so much for deciding to particpate.
Wasn't it much more fun than going to the mailbox to find more medical bills?
Ugh!
So glad you swapped!
Have a great day!

Jenn said...

What a great box !

Patrice said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing! I feel like such a bad swap partner lol my package was nowhere near as great as this!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Great swap partner and great stuff! :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara