Monday, October 6, 2008

1 More Month

Dear Kyler,

In one more month you will turn 3 years old. I can hardly believe it.

Time has gone way to quickly. You have grown before my eyes.

You are a wonderful little boy. You mean the world to me.

If someone would have told me the love I would feel for you I would have thought they were insane. There is no way I could love someone that much. They weren't insane. I was! I love you more then I ever thought would be possible. You and your little sis mean the world to me.

You have truly developed into a wonderful little man. You are so very caring. You are always there to give mommy a hug and a "miss" and lately you have been wanting to help me do everything.

You enjoy playing with cars, trains, trucks, planes, and puzzles. You like to watch Wonder Pets and Dora. Your favorite movies are Madagascar, Over the Hedge, and Cars. Your favorite books are Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom, Cuckoo Where Are You, and The Tigger Movie.

You are a mama's boy through and through. Do me a favor, don't ever change that. I couldn't handle it:)




10 comments:

Jenn said...

That was really sweet, now that we have the baby my hubby gets it too! I always told him you just can't imagine the love you feel for your baby when it comes and he thought ok well of course I will love my kid,but when that baby came he told me later that night you were right.

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous little almost-three-year-old!! My little David (same age) is into the exact same things. And we have the same lawn mower, lol, he goes all over the grass with it!

beth said...

What a cutie.

The time does go too quickly, but three is a very fun age.

amanda said...

three?? really??

oh friend - such a big mommy moment!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Time goes way, way too fast.
I wish there was some way to freeze them in time, just for a little while, because the days go by in a blur and you can't even seem to remember the little things from a week ago!

What a sweet letter to a sweet little boy. Happy almost birthday Kyler!

Chelle said...

Oh, sweetie, what a wonderful post.

And Kyler? He is so cute!

Kristen said...

I love the pic of him mowing the lawn!

What a big boy you have there! 3 in a month!!!

What a cutie pie!!

Becks said...

What a sweetie! It is amazing how much our hearts can love. I could never have imagined the love you feel for your babies until you have them! It is amazing! Happy almost 3 years Kyler!

Christy said...

Your baby boy is getting so big. It is so bittersweet.

G. said...

He is a great kid! You guy's are lucky to have those two. And Grandpa S can't seem to get enough time to spoil them.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara