Saturday, October 11, 2008

9 Months and 3 Days




You are officially a 9 month old crawling, jabbering, screaming, smiling big girl.

I can't believe it and I can't believe all of the things that you can do.

At your 9 month well child visit this week you weighed 18 lbs 14 oz (yes, you have lost some weight) which is the 52%ile. You are 29 inches long which puts you in the 91%ile. You have really thinned out the last few months. The chunkiness is gone. I kind of miss it.

A few days ago you took your first step. You boomed on your bootie right after that first step, but you are going to be walking before I know it. I am sooooo not ready for that.
You recognize who your mommy and daddy are. You don't really care which one of us is holding you, as long as someone is! It makes for very long days sometimes! Thank goodness for my sling!

You enjoy all things loud! If that toy makes noise you love it. Luckily, I'm ok with noise. I can totally see the enjoyment in loud toys!

Happy 9 months old Pretty Princess. I love you more than words can say.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

What a big girl, she will be walking for christmas ! Brody wants to be held all the time too,and now that he crawls he just chases you wherever you are and wants it...there is no hiding now!

Becks said...

She is so adorable! Love her little scooter, so girly!

I think she weighs the same as Sophia. I miss the chunkiness too!!

I'll have Sophia call Ella on her cell to wish her a happy 9 months!!

Jami said...

Loud noise...that reminds me of when my brother started having children before me and the great aunt I was bought all of those neat, loud noise...only to be repaid when I started a family!!

Formercitygirl said...

She's beautiful. My little baby M. is losing her chunkiness too. It's so bitter/sweet to see them growing up. Sigh!

Christy said...

Goodness - she is so big! She is not alone in the "wanting to be held all the time" thing. I think all babies want to be held constantly.

amanda said...

happy nine months and three days sweet girl :)

i love that you and beans have so many of the same outfits and pjs!!

Shannon said...

Happy nine months Ella!!! How exciting you took your first step - you'll be motoring around on your feet in no time! Leah is thinning out too, finally, and is tall just like her buddy Ella.

Chelle said...

Happy 9 months gorgeous, little one! And first steps already?! Way to go! Bella gives you a high five :)

Wendi said...

How did I miss this post?
Happy 9 months and 3 days Ella!!!
Too cute!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara